Crepe avec Creme Glacee
I think I’ve completely fallen for crepes after knowing how easy it is to actually make them. (Recipe serves 3)
1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp butter - melted
bits of salt
1 cup milk or cream
1. Mix the flour, egg and butter together.
2. Add in the milk, salt and mix.
3. Heat a skillet to medium heat (oil it a little).
4. Pour in the batter, and tilt the skillet so the batter spreads.
5. Cook each side for 2 minutes then add desired ingredients!
Easy, eh?! I actually had ice cream crepe for breakfast….
I think I want your, your American tan
I think you’re gonna be my biggest fan
who r u